Recoil 440 ES Wood
New for 2017!
The Recoil 440 ES Wood is a lightweight design for the golfer looking to increase initial launch and maximize their distance
The new Recoil 440 ES is a lightweight wood shafts designed to provide maximum distance and control for all golfers through the latest in design and materials.
This is for the golfer looking to increase initial launch and maximum distance.
Recoil Technology provides greater consistency, distance and trajectory control
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance.
• Stiffer mid and butt produces better shot control
• Softer tip improves feel and trajectory
• Lower torque for improved shot dispersion
• The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
• The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
• This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.
|Description||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
Recoil 440 ES F1
Recoil 440 ES F2
Recoil 440 ES F3
|FLEX||DRIVER SWING SPEED (MPH)||DRIVER CARRY (YARDS)|
|F1||60 - 75||150 - 190|
|F2||70 - 85||175 - 215|
|F3||80 - 95||200 - 240|
|Recoil 440 ES Wood||0.0"||0.5"||1.0"||1.5"|