Recoil 450 ES Iron
Recoil 450 ES iron shafts are an evolution of the Recoil 450 model.
The Recoil 450 ES iron shaft is a lightweight structure, designed to provide maximum control and distance for all golfers through the latest in design and materials.
YOUR IRON GAME DESERVES BETTER.
DON’T SETTLE FOR STEEL.
This is for the golfer seeking higher initial trajectory and maximum distance.
Recoil Technology provides greater consistency, distance and trajectory control
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance.
- Stiffer mid and butt produces better shot control
- Softer tip improves feel and trajectory
- Lower torque for improved shot dispersion
- The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
- The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
- This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.
|Description||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|Recoil 450 ES F1||L||51g||4.0°||High||0.590"||0.370"||5.5"||40"|
|Flex||Driver Swing Speed (mph)||Driver Carry (yards)|
|F1||60 - 75||150 - 190|
|Tipping Instructions||3 iron||4 iron||5 iron||6 iron||7 iron||8 iron||9 iron||Wedge|
|Recoil™ 450 ES Iron||0.0"||0.0"||0.5"||1.0"||1.5"||2.0"||2.5"||3.0"|