Recoil 660/680 SC Iron
NEW for 2018!
Recoil 660/680 SC is designed for golfers seeking a mid-high launch in a lightweight package to increase club head speed.
You don’t settle for steel in your woods, so why would you compromise with your irons? Get better feel, better consistency and better accuracy with Recoil – the first revolutionary carbon fiber iron shaft that doesn’t change the game; it makes steel obsolete.
Recoil – It’s more than a reaction. It’s a revolution.
- Efficient Energy Transfer (67% more efficient than steel)
- Optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft for efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance
- Improves consistency (i.e. shot dispersion), distance and trajectory control
- Higher damping rate = better feel
- Less stress on Joints in the hands, wrists and elbows
Smoke Chrome paint creates a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint
*Taper tip available upon request.
|Description||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|Recoil 680 F4||S||82g||3.8°||Med-High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Flex||Driver Swing Speed (mph)||Driver Carry (yards)|
|F4||90 - 105||225 - 260|
|Tipping Instructions||2 iron/hybrid||3 iron/hybrid||4 iron/hybrid||5 iron/hybrid||6 iron||7 iron||8 iron||9 iron||Wedge|
|Recoil™ 680 Iron||0.0"||0.5"||1.0"||1.5"||2.0"||2.5"||3.0"||3.5"||4.0"|