Recoil 760 ES Iron
The new Recoil 760 shaft is an evolution of the Recoil 660 model. Recoil 760 shafts are designed to provide maximum control and distance for all golfers through the latest in design and materials.
Recoil Technology provides greater consistency, distance and trajectory control
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance.
ES = Enhanced Stability for more control and feel
- Stiffer mid and butt produces better shot control
- Softer tip improves feel and trajectory
- Lower torque for improved shot dispersion
Different weight and flex profiles for target swing speeds
- Recoil 760 are light-weight designs to help increase speed with more stability by using 25% less resin. The lower resin content reduces overall weight but adds stability (stiffness) with enhanced feel.
Ion Plating (IP) creates a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint
- The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
- The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
- This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.
|Description||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|Recoil 760 ES F2||A||65g||4.2°||Med-High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Recoil 760 ES F3||R||68g||4.1°||Med-High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Flex||Driver Swing Speed (mph)||Driver Carry (yards)|
|F2||70 - 85||175 - 215|
|F3||80 - 95||200 - 240|
|Tipping Instructions||2 iron||3 iron||4 iron||5 iron||6 iron||7 iron||8 iron||9 iron||Wedge|
|Recoil™ 760 ES Iron||0.0"||0.5"||1.0"||1.5"||2.0"||2.5"||3.0"||3.5"||4.0"|