NEW for 2018!
Recoil 80 iron shafts are a new addition to the discrete length taper offering, filling the gap between Recoil 65 and Recoil 95 offerings.
This mid-weight profile is designed to provide maximum control and distance for all golfers through the latest in design and materials. This is for the golfer seeking a mid trajectory.
You don’t settle for steel in your woods, so why would you compromise with your irons? Get better feel, better consistency and better accuracy with Recoil – the first revolutionary carbon fiber iron shaft that doesn’t change the game; it makes steel obsolete.
Recoil – It’s more than a reaction. It’s a revolution.
- Efficient Energy Transfer (67% more efficient than steel)
- Optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft for efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance
- Improves consistency (i.e. shot dispersion), distance and trajectory control
- Higher damping rate = better feel
- Less stress on Joints in the hands, wrists and elbows
Ion Plating Finish
- The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
- The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
- This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.
|Flex||Driver Swing Speed (mph)||Driver Carry (yards)|
|F3||80 - 95||200 - 240|
|F4||90 - 105||225 - 265|
|Tipping Instructions||2 iron||3 iron||4 iron||5 iron||6 iron||7 iron||8 iron||9 iron||Wedge|
|Recoil 65 F3||NO TIP TRIM REQUIRED <----------TAPER TIP----------> BUTT TRIM ONLY|
|Recoil 65 F4|