The Recoil 780 ES iron shaft is an evolution of the Recoil 680 model. Recoil 780 ES shafts are designed to provide maximum control and distance for all golfers through the latest in design and materials.
Recoil Technology provides greater consistency, distance and trajectory control
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance.
ES = Enhanced Stability for more control and feel
- Stiffer mid and butt produces better shot control
- Softer tip improves feel and trajectory
- Lower torque for improved shot dispersion
Different weight and flex profiles for target swing speeds
- Recoil 780 are mid-weight designs with more stability for aggressive swingers. We added more carbon fiber throughout the entire shaft for additional stability with slightly lower torque for improved shot dispersion.
Ion Plating (IP) creates a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint
- The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
- The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
- This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.
Recoil- It's more than a reaction. It's a revolution.
*Taper tip available upon request.